- Soy-based, non toxic, environmentally friendly
- Risograph ink colors do not conform to the PMS standard, but their transparent properties can be overlapped and combined to create unique and unexpected results - for example, overlapping yellow and bright red or fluorescent pink makes orange
- Ink has a hand printed, tactile finish
- Metallic Gold and White can be printed on dark colored paper for wonderful effects
- Printed on uncoated paper
We currently stock the following colors. Please request print samples if you need to see and feel the process before printing for the first time.
- Due to the nature of RISO ink, non-coated paper is required. Using this type paper will minimize potential smudging, but can't completely eliminate it.
- The Risograph can accept paper sizes up to 11" x 17" in weights from 20lb bond to 80lb cover.
- We keep several French Paper Company and Neenah weights and types in stock, or a special color can be ordered and delivered within a few days.
- Printing on a colored paper can act as an additional color.